To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in computer science or related field. A minimum of ten years related experience in software programming; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Ten years related experience in software programming; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Must possess expert knowledge of all listed computer languages and ability to learn new languages quickly.
- Expert knowledge of data structures, computer logic and computer program design methods and techniques.
- Experience working within an agile development environment.
- Ability to write, edit and debug computer programs in order to achieve desired output.
- Strong knowledge of mathematical and statistical principles and formulas.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate and promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distraction.
- Must be able to work well under pressure or stressful conditions and meet required project deadlines.
- Must possess the ability to manage and direct change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.