The Regional Field Sales Director is responsible to identify opportunities, seeks and engages new clients, develops new proposals, manages key accounts and represents the company in key sales meetings, strategic marketing activities, and high level external presentations. This position is responsible for setting both short and long term goals, creating sales strategies and evaluating the effectiveness of current sales programs within the region. In addition, the Regional Field Sales Director is responsible to optimally manage a team of Account Executives, implementing and ensuring departmental goals are met, and strives to meet and exceed the company’s revenue objectives.
ESSENTIAL MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
• Minimum five years of experience in sales management.
• Must hold a valid state Driver’s License
• Must demonstrate exceptional communication and negotiation skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
• Effective project management skills with the ability to develop strategies that differentiate products and services in a competitive market environment.
• Demonstrates strong leadership skills and ability to develop
• Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
• Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations.
• Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and develop alternative solutions when dealing with client issues or emotional topics.
• Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
• Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
Education and/or Experience
MSA, Medicare Compliance, Case Management, workers compensation, medical, insurance, claims, liabliity, containment services, section 111 Mandatory Insurer Reporting, secondary payer compliance , URAC