ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Handles and responds promptly to inquiries from clients and/or anyone acting on behalf of the client regarding questions, report status, concerns, or general requests for information.
- Utilizes appropriate systems and databases to enter client or examinee information and or retrieve information as needed.
- Maintains daily contact with the QA department regarding workflow and pending report status.
- Files and archives open and closed cases.
- Verifies all client information is current in the database and all client specific guidelines and or rules or information is documented in the system.
- Work independently and in partnership with other team members to ensure that questions are addressed, documented and cases are returned in a timely fashion.
- Appropriately directs calls to other departments as needed.
- Performs various clerical duties such as typing, filing, emailing, and proofreading as required.
- Assists in resolution of customer complaints and quality assurance issues as needed.
- When necessary, notifies management of any report issues or concerns.
- Ensures all practices are carried out in accordance with state and federal safety and legal regulations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.