- Minimum five years of experience in sales management.
- Must hold a valid state Driver's License
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication and negotiation skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Effective project management skills with the ability to develop strategies that differentiate products and services in a competitive market environment.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills and ability to develop
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements' directions accurately.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the company's services.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and develop alternative solutions when dealing with client issues or emotional topics.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and willing to promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
- Strong knowledge of claims management relative to workers' compensation, no-fault, liability, and disability preferred.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret common and complex correspondence, financial records, medical journals, and legal contracts and documents.
- Ability to write clearly and informatively to all required audiences and edit own work for appropriate spelling and grammar.
- Ability to respond appropriately and professionally to all inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, upper management, and/or members of the business community.
- Ability to effectively present information one-on-one, in small to large groups, to top management, and/or clients or vendors of the company.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor degree in business, marketing or sales preferred; or five years related experience in outside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Workers compensation, insurance, claims, liability, IME, Peer Reviews, Medical Bill Review, Charlotte, Clinical Solutions, Sales Manager, Management, Medicare, Medicaid Set Asides,account manager, sales reps