ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Responsible for the daily management of the accounts payable functions.
- Provides administrative oversight and direct supervision of accounts payable staff. Prioritizes and manages the daily workload to ensure equitable distribution of work is maintained.
- Maintains systematic, accurate, and timely processing of all accounts payable including, but not limited to, vendor invoicing, vendor payment, pre-payment requests, W-9 information and vendor files.
- Identifies and investigates any issues with provider bills and obtains mutual resolution of discrepancies.
- Ensures accurate record of all W-9 information and ensures all W-9 information is in place prior to issuing payment.
- Obtains approval on all vendor bills according to company policy and ensures timely payment of all vendor bills.
- Ensures weekly check run is processed timely.
- Reports any unresolved disputes with physicians or vendors to upper management for resolution.
- Prepares and ensures accurate timely completion of month end, quarterly and year end reporting requirements.
- Ensures the confidentiality and security of all financial files.
- Performs a variety of clerical duties including, but not limited to, answering telephone inquiries, taking messages, filing, scanning and photocopying.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
Directly supervise and carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with ExamWorks’ policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Carries out all supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s standards, policies, and all applicable employment laws.
- Provides support, training, tools, and techniques to assist staff in achieving department goals and standards.
- Responsible to review and approve employee timecards and coordinates overtime needs with upper management and staff as needed.
- Encourages positive morale, maintains harmony among staff, and resolves grievances when necessary.
- Actively participates in the departments hiring and employee separation needs.
- Communicates change effectively and prepares and supports those affected by change accordingly.
- Actively participates in observing employee performance and documents performance issues as needed.
- Supervise insubordinate staff when warranted and initiate corrective or disciplinary actions as required and/or directed by upper management.
- Ensure periodic performance feedback is communicated with all staff and report any performance concerns, recommendations for job placement and/or growth opportunities to management.
- Actively participates in successfully conducting annual performance evaluations.
- Works directly with the department manager to ensure all staffing needs are met and the best working environment is achieved.