EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree in business, marketing or sales; or five years related experience in outside sales; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Strong knowledge of claims management relative to workers' compensation, no-fault, liability, and disability is preferred.
- Must hold a valid state Driver’s License.
- Must be able to divide work requirements between 60% office time and 40% travel.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to upper managements’ directions accurately
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate exceptional communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Uses intuition and experience to effectively market the company’s services.
- Ability to develop and deliver compelling presentations.
- Demonstrates the ability to problem solve and develop alternative solutions when dealing with client issues or emotional topics.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and willing to promote a positive team -oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate under normal or heavy distractions.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Must possess the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events appropriately.
- Demonstrates reliability and abides by the company attendance policy.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
IME, Sales,Account Management, CRM, Hunter, Medical, Healthcare, Workers Compensation, Claims, Medicare, Insurance , Peer Review
Medicare Set Aside, Field Case Management , Pharmacy Review Services