EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High School Diploma orequivalent required. A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in an administrative support position required.
- 1-3 years of experience in an administrative support position required.
- Must possess complete knowledge of general computer, fax, copier, scanner, and telephone.
- Must maintain a professional and clean appearance at all times consistent with company standards.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, decimals, fractions, hours & minutes, and possess the ability to compute rates and percentages.
- Must be proficient in multiple software programs, including, but not limited to, Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
- Ability to follow instructions and respond to managements' directions accurately.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness. Looks for ways to improve and promote quality and monitors own work to ensure quality is met.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills by conveying necessary information accurately, listening effectively and asking questions where clarification is needed.
- Must be able to work independently, prioritize work activities and use time efficiently.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to demonstrate team behavior and promote a team-oriented environment.
- Must be able to stay focused and concentrate in close quarters under normal or heavy distractions. Must be able to work well under pressure and or stressful conditions.
- Adapts to change in work environment with the ability to manage change, delays, or unexpected events.
- Demonstrates reliability by arriving to work on time and by abiding by the attendance policy.