Have you ever thought that you would be able to be at one company but networking for different brands? Physician recruitment, account management, and healthcare provider research!! If you can smile and dial for a leading Independent Medical Examination services company we should chat. In addition to managing existing partnerships, this person will further grow our provider network and build relationships. We truly believe in our service and apparently a lot of insurance companies do as well, as we have shown tremendous growth over the last 8 years and are now proud to say that we’re a global company.
Since you’re so hungry and want to be successful once you get a physician on the line we do not want you to turn and burn, we want you to develop the relationships. You will get to see your hard work throughout the process as you will be assisting the physicians in obtaining their initial credentialing, which includes the responsibility of maintaining current information on file and within the health care professional database. We also want to make sure that you’re not out on an island even though you will be working independently, you will also be frequently coordinating with the Physician Recruitment Team.
Think you’ve got the motivation, experience, and skill? Click apply so it can be my turn to pick up the phone!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred. Minimum two years experience in a medical, legal or insurance profession preferred. Minimum two years sales experience preferred.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES - BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
* Researches, sources and makes contact with potential physicians for inclusion in our independent medical examination services.
* Researching Physicians and Doctors in the greater New York area (5boroughs), Long Island and upper state New York – might travel to upstate New York twice a year (Buffalo)
* Participates in research for setting fees and pricing in states assigned for recruitment.
* Responsible to negotiate, obtain initial credentials and contract with physician’s.
* At the direction of Management, represents the company at conferences, seminars and meetings for the purpose of physician recruitment.
* Maintains appropriate professional client and physician contacts to enhance expertise in the field of physician recruitment.
* Performs Open Service Requests for appointments in states where we do not currently have existing operations/physician coverage.
* Promotes physician relations; anticipates and responds to needs of others; provides assistance in a courteous manner; treats others with care and respect, maintaining privacy and confidentiality as required.
* Assists with special credentialing projects as directed by Management.
* Maintains privacy and confidentiality of records and information at all times.
* Participates in various educational/training or recruitment meetings as required.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
* Must hold a valid state Driver's License
* Will travel throughout the 5 Boroughs and Upper state New York
* Ability to meet clients and attend various functions and client entertainment at Management's discretion
IME Physician Recruiter
IME Physician Recuriter
IME Physician Recruiter
IME Physician Recuiter